Dr. Westenhaver has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1984.
Dr. Westenhaver has been freeing people from pain since 1988 at his clinic in Lynnwood. He is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Westenhaver uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Westenhaver is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Westenhaver grew up in Mt. Vernon Washington and has 2 older brothers. In his free time he enjoys spending days at his cabin in the San Juan Islands as well as hiking and biking. He is also a ping pong efficinato.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic 1980-83 (Davenport Iowa)
- Scott Community College 1980 (Bettendorf, Iowa)
- Central Washington University 1978-80 (Ellensburg, Washington)
- National Board of Chiropratic Examiners
- Washington State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Palmer Colege of Chiropractic Alumni Association
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Chiropractic Federation of Washington